HOW TO FIX PS3 HARD DISK NOT FOUND | PS3 RECOVERY NOT WORKING

Most PS user today asking about ps3 correct hard disk not found,  ps3 no hard drive found, how to fix ps3 hard disk not found, replace hard drive correct hard not found  or ps3 recovery not working,. as someone asked in the Internet forum. "Hi, I have this problem after upgrading my hard drive from 60GB to 320GB. At first it worked, but after an hour or so, when I switched my ps3 again gave me a message saying" Unable to start - not found in the correct hard disk "I have to change the console from time to time, until it finally shows me the list of user names and any error messages that I have read other reports of this line, but took the hard solid solutions and. reformat the drive and have successfully used the PS3 format and still no luck method after a while.

Additionally, the unit I have is a Western Digital Scorpio WD3200BEVT 320 GB SATA 2.5 "internal hard drive" please help if you can ...
Does anyone know how to pass the dam can not be started. The hard drive is not correct, the message? This is driving me crazy! I disconnected. I took the hard drive and reinsert it had the power button and still get the beeps that have not been started. The hard drive is not correct.
Does anyone know annnny to be able to overcome this annoying problem? Please !!!!!


incoming searchterms : ps3 correct hard disk not foundps3 no hard drive found, how to fix ps3 hard disk not found, replace hard drive correct hard not found, ps3 recovery not working, 
 
Copyright New Android Phone Release Date Price Specs Test Review Video youtube All Rights Reserved
Sitemap
Home Contact Privacy Policy .