IDE SATA HARD DISK FAILURE VIRUS | FAKE HARD DRIVE FAILURE VIRUS

May some people today get a little bit problem about ide sata hard disk failure virus, hard drive failure ide sata hard disk, fake hard drive failure virus,  or vista hard drive failure virus, Suddenly everything was fine, then I have this message if the hard disk: The system detected a problem with one or more installed IDE / SATA hard drives, it is recommended that you restart the system, then all my desktop icons began to disappear and my team, said the RAM usage is high cricially. RAM memory error. i restart and recovery of Windows I click fix bugs, but could not solve in the next 5
Boot sector of the hard disk is damaged - Critical Error
Time to read in groups hard at less than 500 ms - Critical Error
Bad sectors on the hard disk or file allocation table damage - Critical Error
30% of hard disk space can not be read - Critical Error
then the bottom of my screen I receive another message that your personal data at risk, etc, etc

anyone can help me as soon as possible, please! Also, my desk is just covered in black, with a quarter of my icons of the other three quarters are gone. .

I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran a quick analysis and more than 30 or less and eliminate problems which restarted the computer and all the problems were still there.

I have seriously needs help, do not think my drive is in trouble, however, from the red looks like the recovery program for Windows 7 false.


incoming search terms : fake hard drive failure virus, ide sata hard disk failure virus,  hard drive failure ide sata hard disk, vista hard drive failure virus
 
Copyright New Android Phone Release Date Price Specs Test Review Video youtube All Rights Reserved
Sitemap
Home Contact Privacy Policy .